Clinics & Services
We offer the following services:
- Child Immunisations: These are given at age 2, 3, 4, 12 and 13 months with boosters at age 4 and a half. they immunise against Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio, HIB, Meningitis C, Mumps, Measles, Rubella and Pneumococcal Disease.
- Cervical Smears: These are offered routinely every 3 years between the ages of 25 and 50 years, then every 5 years thereafter as necessary.
- Mammograms (Breast Screening): These are offered at the age of 50 and then every 3 years until 70 years.
- Over 75 Check up: All patients over 75 are entitled to an annual check up.
- New Patients: All new patients are invited to attend for a health check with a practice nurse.