STATEMENT OF INTENT FOR FRAMPTON SURGERY
New contractual requirements came into force from 1st April 2014 requiring that GP practices should make available a statement of intent in relation to the following IT developments:
1. Referral management
2. Electronic Appointment Booking
3. On line Booking of repeat prescriptions
4. Summary Care Record
5. GP2GP transfers
6. Patient Access to records
· Referral management – all practices must include the NHS number as the primary identifier in all NHS clinical correspondence – this practice complies with this requirement
· Electronic appointment booking – We currently offer the facility for booking and cancelling appointments on line. A password will be issued to enable you to do this.
· On line booking of repeat prescriptions – We offer the facility for ordering repeat prescriptions
· Interoperable records/Summary Care Records –Frampton Surgery is already live with SCR. However, if you do not want your medical records to be made available in this way please let us know. There is an ‘opt-out’ form available to download from our website.
· GP2GP record transfers –We are currently working with our system supplier and this facility will be made available by 31.3.15
· Patient access to their GP record –Our system supplier has not yet made our system compliant, we hope to make this facility available by 31.3.15