Clinics & Services
We offer the following services:
- Child Immunisations: These are given at age 2, 3, 4 and 12 months with boosters at age 3 years and 4 months (or soon after). They immunise against Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio, HIB, Whooping Cough, Meningitis C, Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Pneumococcal Disease, Meningitis B and Hepatitis B.
- Cervical Smears: These are offered routinely every 3 years between the ages of 25 and 50 years, then every 5 years thereafter as necessary.
- Mammograms (Breast Screening): These are offered at the age of 50 and then every 3 years until 70 years.
- Over 75 Check up: All patients over 75 are entitled to an annual check up.
- New Patients: All new patients are invited to attend for a health check with a practice nurse.